Thursday, October 4, 2007

Johnny Bapo

johnnybapo.blogspot.com




About a month ago on the lake I bumped into one of the most gifted people I have ever met. His name is Johnny Bapo. I was on the lake with my rapping son Jay Boom and we were just playing and battle rapping against each other and he came up and start talking. He has a blog on here ( johnnybapo.blogspot.com).
He lives in New Orleans, a long ways from his home town in Michigan. He has always been a fan of the N.O. rap scene so hopefully through his art and his blog he will be able to meet some of the New Orleans greats. I have plans within the next month to do a sit down interview with him and other Bounce/Music artist to give him a inside peek on what New Orleans Music is all about. I want you go to check it out and send him some love. Also he has a link on there to his myspace page so check out that too.


Enjoy Life!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I kno johnny....he is my dawg.....good luck to him