Thursday, November 8, 2007


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: IT GOES ON!


It took me a long time to figure things, people and life out, but when I did i discovered ERIK. Westbank Arike' is a mere character and nothing more. I have many people that address me as WESTBANK ARIKE. I HATE that. I feel if a person address me as that then that's all they know and is not a valid friend of mine. My real friends, the few I have, call me ERIK. There is a difference. You know, I heard a person say one time, "Bounce Music don't have Rappers, they have Actors." After giving that some thought, I concluded that he was correct.


KNOW ME FOR ME!

2 comments:

E said...

Hey Erik!

I blog at wecouldbefamous.blogspot.com mostly about New Orleans and national politics.

I also love hip hop music and New Orleans' contribution to it.

Right now I'm trying to get people hyped up about the city's decision to demolish public housing.

Come check us out if you're politically minded.

Also, I would soon love to begin posting and linking to you and other bounce actors but want your opinion first.

I suspect that a lot of the people that access my blog on a regular basis do not understand either bounce or hip-hop and will be critical of its "vulgarity" and/or its sexuality.

It might put you in a defensive position and I wouldn't want to do that without your permission.

Otherwise, please update your blog more often. Throw up some more links related to the bounce community of New Orleans. I've seen that there are a lot of videos on youtube, where else should I go?

D.N.A_1989 said...

Man Eric is a real ass dude who i can chill wit.. everybody else see him as a bounce rapper, but he's way more than dat.. he sombody who i can talk 2, and chill wit... i hope yall can see what i see... yall be koo..