Saturday, February 9, 2008

Mardi Gras 2008

Mardi Gras 2008 was like the LAMEST to me. I saw some people I haven’t seen in years, some of which I thought was dead. These was some of the people I grew up with and they still on the same ol’ shit stuck in the same ol’ town. Still talking about people and holding on to grudges. Me, I feel like life to short for all that shit. In the words for my father, “There comes a time when you gotta let it Go”. These people need to let some of this shit go.
As far as the clubs…a dump. Rockafella 2.5 was ok and a few other parties was cool, but Club Fusions…..a dump! $20 a night to sweat and to get your $200 plus shoes stepped on, lol. I was there a few nights only because friends was there from out of town. I mean this cub has no entertainment nor excitement. CL-10 a D.J. there is pretty good, but for the most part I stood in the back all night on my SideKick. Fashion wise…..everybody was cute. The Local New Orleans kids was on they game, but then u had your out of town fools with 40 colors, 9 materials, and tights on one outfit and SWEAR it was fashion! Its not! Now I am not Joan Rivers, but I can say “Fashion is Simple”, and some people (from the state capital) take it too far. FOOLS! On a scale from 1 to 10 this club gets a ZERO!
This weekend I also realized no matter how much you give your all for people it still is in vain. So now I have the disposition like fuck you!

No comments: