Monday, March 10, 2008

Am I "TOO MUCH"?














Some would say I think I am “too much” or just plain ass “stuck-up”, which is clearly not the case! I am the most open minded person god could ever blow breath on. Anybody that’s know me personally could say that. For me not to like a person you MUST have did me something personally for me to feel like that which is a hard thing to do. Even people that scorn me in the past I still speak, and even converse with @ times. I cant seem for figure out why people think I am “too much”, lol. Arrogant is also something have been called. I can agree I am VERY arrogant and u should be too. The meaning of this 14th century word arrogant I means that you are proudly contemptuous. Just showing SELF-IMPORTANCE or disregard for others. Now I care about people so don't get it twisted, but I come 1st. So if putting me 1st is arrogant then by all means I am. It must be the fact that I am shy, don’t care what people think about me, a loner, and quite. Or maybe it’s the fact that I don’t speak to people I don’t know, I dress ok, I have changed from what I used to be, or the fact that I walk with my head high with reason to. But I think its just that I am different from the rest. When people see me I guess because I fucked with bounce I should jump to the mic or get mad when my name not on an event or when my name isn’t called. I am ME which is all that’s matters. I can't be what people want me to be, and if that makes me “too much”, or “stuck-up” well…lol then I am!


ENJOY LIFE!



No comments: